What is Nandrolone
Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid that works by increasing the growth of certain tissues in the body and has been shown to improve the oxygen-carrying ability of blood by increasing hemoglobin and the size of red blood cells. It is used to manage anemia due to kidney problems.
Side effects of Nandrolone
Common side effects caused by this medication can be:
- ankle swelling;
- breast growth;
- change in skin color;
- increase or decrease in sex drive;
- swelling of the feet or ankles;
- bladder irritation;
- fertility problems;
- inability to achieve an erection;
- testicle problems.
Some side effects can be more severe, they are:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- acne, especially in women;
- behavior or emotional changes;
- dark urine;
- deepening of the voice in women;
- difficulty breathing, especially when lying down;
- enlarged sex organ (clitoris);
- increase in facial or body hair in women;
- menstrual changes;
- pain, redness, or swelling at the injection site; tenderness or swelling in the abdomen;
- yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Nandrolone is used to manage anemia due to kidney problems.
It is not recommended to use this medication if you:
- are allergic to any ingredient in Nandrolone
- are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- have prostate cancer or breast cancer, breast cancer with high calcium levels, or severe kidney damage
Your Nandrolone dose will be determined by your doctor.