What is Zazole Cream
Zazole Cream is an antifungal agent that is used for treating vaginal yeast infections in women. It works by weakening the fungal cell membrane, thereby killing sensitive fungi that cause yeast infections.
Side effects of Zazole Cream
Zazole Cream may cause the following side effects:
- body pain;
- burning or itching of the vagina;
- painful menstruation;
- stomach pain.
It is necessary to visit your doctor if you have any of these serious symptoms:
- severe allergic reactions such as rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue;
- flu-like symptoms such as headache, tiredness, muscle aches, fever;
- vaginal sensitivity or irritation.
Zazole Cream is used for treating vaginal yeast infections in women.
Before using Zazole Cream you should tell your doctor if you have:
- allergies to medicines, foods or other substances;
- a history of liver disease.
Also inform your doctor if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breast-feeding, taking any medicine, herbal preparation or dietary supplement.
One applicator full of the 0.4% vaginal cream should be applied into the vagina at bedtime for 7 days. One applicator full of the 0.8% vaginal cream or one vaginal suppository should be applied at bedtime for 3 days.